While speaking with hundreds of people from all around the United States about The Cathedral we have come across a lot of the same questions. Here are the answers to some of the questions you yourself may have for us!
The Cathedral meets every Sunday at 10:00AM EST at Rave Cinemas Flint West (1591 S. Graham Rd near the corner of Corunna Rd at I-75).
1. “What will your weekend services be like?” Each weekend at The Cathedral you will find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message. You’ll also find easily understood next steps in how to get involved in the church and how to cultivate a relationship with Jesus. Children are well-cared for in a loving, quality nursery and fun-filled Cathedral Kids service and safe and secure nursery.
2. “What will happen when I visit for the first time?” If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for awhile—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
3. “What do I wear to attend your services?” You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Weekend Services. Come in what is comfortable for you, because The Cathedral is not about what you look like or what you wear.
4. “Where will you be located?” The Cathedral is located at Rave Cinemas (1591 S. Graham Rd. right by Corunna Rd. at I-75). We are open to anyone and everyone who wants to attend.
5. “What about my children?” At The Cathedral your children are a top priority. Our Cathedral Juniors nurseries are clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers who have each gone through a background check. We also offer a dynamic children’s ministry called Cathedral Kids for children ages K-5th grade.
6. “How can I meet others and get connected?” There are many ways to get involved. You can begin by attending our Cathedral 101 Growth Track Event. Small groups will be another great way to connect. In each of these, you can build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith.
7. “How can I be discipled and grow?” Our desire is to see you become a fully-devoted follower of Christ. Our Growth Track will offer the tools necessary to make this happen in your life. From the initial decision to accept Jesus as your Lord to your involvement in life-changing ministry, we will lead you step-by-step from healing to growth and into leadership.
8. Who is the Lead Pastor of The Cathedral? Both Pastor Todd as well as Pastor Tara will serve as the lead pastors of The Cathedral. It is the firm and unwavering position of The Cathedral to uphold and promote the role of women in vocational pastoral ministry. We firmly believe that the whole of Scripture, a survey of church history from the time of the very first churches forming to the ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, coupled with the urgent nature of the gospel message, demonstrates that the Lord calls women just as he does men, to preach the message of Jesus in both vocational and non-vocational capacity.
Didn’t find the answer to your question? Contact us!