While you’re attending a service at The Cathedral, you can use giving envelopes and drop your offering in an offering bucket or take your offering to the Next Steps Center for your convenience and security.
You can also mail a check to The Cathedral’s church office at 1005 Kensington Ave, Flint, MI 48503.
By setting up an online profile, you can easily and quickly take action on your generosity.
You can give with the click of a button and:
- Securely save your credit card or bank account info
- Set up recurring giving
- Track your giving history
- Update your Contact Information
MOBILE APP GIVING
If you own an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, simply download the EasyTithe app in the App Store, search for “The Cathedral”, and complete a brief setup. From then on, giving can be completed in just a matter of minutes.
TEXT 2 GIVE
We’ll link your mobile phone number with the credit or debit card you provide and you’ll be ready to give securely, easily, and instantly.
You can give tithes and offerings to The Cathedral via text message.
Text the amount of your gift to 810.893.5055. The first time, you’ll receive a prompt to complete a brief setup.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
You can donate non-cash gifts like:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name The Cathedral as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAMS
For more information on Community Rewards Programs through companies like Kroger and Amazon, please click here.