The Cathedral is a new life-giving church in Flint, Michigan. Our desire is to make a lasting difference in the city of Flint and around the world by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We honor Christ and His church with integrity, do anything short of sin to reach people, we bring our best, breathe life and build value in people’s lives, we are irrationally generous and believe in community and loving people passionately. You can be part of this growing and dynamic church.
Worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens every day and should never be confined to the church. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Worship Pastor to lead The Cathedral in our Sunday morning services. Read on for details.
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Planning, organizing, and spiritually leading worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
THE PERFECT FIT:
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Familiar with Pro-presenter, Planning Center, and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of themselves singing and/or leading worship.